Corporate diaries are not dead. Long live corporate diaries!
This formulaic proclamation rings true in 2020 as many of us gave up on planning ahead thanks to COVID-19. However, after nearly eight months of uncertainty, not only are we adjusting to the “new normal”, but we are also looking forward to a new start in 2021.
Purchasing managers, marketing and brand managers, deliver some hope and optimism to your clients and prospects with branded business diaries.
Promotional diary types
Considering that your promotional diaries are going to be in use for at least a year, it is important to choose the type that will best suit the recipient:
- Deluxe diaries. The stylish padded cover, ribbon marker, gorgeous gold corners, gilt edges, and cream paper belies the quantity of useful information contained within.
- Standard diaries. These hard-cover diaries are minimalist, yet sophisticated, and tick all of the boxes despite being a budget-friendly choice.
- Spiral-bound diaries: Unique to Tara Slevin Group, spiral-bound diaries boast an eye-catching, creative aesthetic that can be easily customised to fit in with your business and branding.
- Pocket diaries: Pocket-sized for the ultimate in convenience.
- Coverful diaries: Make sure that your brand stands out with full colour printed covers encapsulated with a protective gloss laminate.
Diaries are a key element of your marketing mix
Promotional diaries will not only inspire confidence in 2021, they are also a useful tool for building relationships – what marketing is all about.
Lead generation. An eye-catching branded diary increases awareness of your brand as it will most probably be taken to meetings with others in your target audience within a specific field.
Education. Strategic elements – such as dates of events you are hosting, a reminder of what makes your business stand out, and an introduction to your products or services – combine education with marketing.
Rapport. Delivering a promotional product gives you a chance to talk to the decision-makers in your industry. Fittingly, you will have the opportunity to give the ultimate gift – your time and attention – to really engage with your prospects and customers.
Tara Slevin Group has made it effortless to place your order for 2021 corporate diaries. Simply send us your details and logos and let our graphic designers do the rest. We are happy to tailor your design in any way that you require For more information about the different options available, or about the various features included in the standard or deluxe corporate diaries, be sure to get in touch with our team.