- Charlotte clip in latex-free polypropylene
- Charlotte disposable clip
- Charlotte clip easy to apply
- Space-saving Charlotte clip
- Charlotte clip in a box of 100
- Used in the Hospital and catering Industries
- Clear Safety Goggles - GENERAL FEATURES and BENEFITS:
Complete eye protection Designed for use in cleanroom environments Adjustable neoprene head strap Fit over prescription glasses Medium energy impact protection resists 6 mm, 0.86 g ball ate 120 m/s Protects from Liquid droplets, splashes and large dust particles to 5 microns Platinum anti-scratch and anti-fogging Both sides of the lens are coated Excellent field of vision Comfortable
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power safety glasses have a Unique wrap-around design for better coverage.
- Adjustable temple length within a range of 14mm to customize the fit on the user’s head.
- Equipped with specially designed soft nose-pad to provide extra comfort.
- Tested at elevated temperatures, resistant to corrosion, resistant to ignition and optically tested.
- Tested for disinfection, increased robustness.
- Anti Scratch
- Adjustable arms
- Comes with neck cord
- Rubber Nose piece
- Braun Probe Covers (PC200) for Braun and Welch Allyn Thermometers x 200
- Suitable for all Braun and Welch Allyn ThermoScan ear thermometers.
- Highly accurate - filters protect the lens from scratches and impurities which might affect the readings.
- Virtually eliminates the risk of transferring germs.
- Lens filters must be replaced after every reading to ensure hygienic and accurate results.
Airmedica Hand Sanitiser is formulated with your personal hygiene and care in mind.
Alcohol-based formula is fragrance-free and easily absorbed promoting skin health & cleanliness.
Directions for use: For external use only. Squeeze a small amount of Airmedica gel onto dry hands. Rub hands together to get full coverage and allow to air dry.
1 Litre bottle with pump
Ingredients: 70% Ethanol, Water (H20), Carbomer, Triethanolamine
The HSA standard first aid kit is supplied in green polyproplene case
The 26 - 50 person with Eye Wash and Burns is supplied in a First Aid Cabinet.
Options available (eyewash and burns kits - optional):
- HSA First Aid Kit (1 - 10 Person)
- HSA First Aid Kit (11 - 25 Person)
- HSA First Aid Kit (26 - 50 Person)
- HSA Travel First Aid Kit
Hand-sealed polythene overshoes.
Widely used in the healthcare and food industry.
Deeply embossed for non-slip use
Packing: 10 overshoes per bundle / 200 bundles per case
CE: PPE Minimal Risk
- Medical, Vet, Dental, Pharmaceutical
- Waste Management and Local authority
- Construction & Utility
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing and Prep
Features and benefits include:
High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment
Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and paediatric sides of the chest-piece
Single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices
Open bell versatility allows the paediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains
Chest-piece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator
5 year warranty
• Cotton and polyamide.
• Light weight elastic bandages for fixation of dressings. Air-permeable. Light and soft.
• Construction when stretched: 19 threads/sq.cm.
• Stretched Length: 4m.
• Elongation: >100%.
• Approx. weight when stretched: 32g/sq.m.
• Individual wrapping in cellophane + shelf box + transport carton.
411-0014m x 4cm120560
411-0024m x 5cm120440
411-0034m x 6cm120400
411-0044m x 7cm120320
411-0054m x 8cm120280
411-0064m x 10cm120240
411-0074m x 12cm120200
411-0084m x 15cm120160
411-0094m x 20cm120120
- Product ColorWhiteProduct Series4440, Food IndustryProduct TypeDisposable Lab CoatsRecommended ApplicationBeauty, Catering, Clean Rooms, Electronics Manufacturing, General Maintenance, HygieneRecommended IndustryFood SafetySeam TypeSergedSize3XL, L, M, S, XL, XXLStandards/ApprovalsCE Category 1StyleCollared (for labcoats), Knitted CuffProduct Details
3M™ Lab Coat 4440 offers a general barrier to non-hazardous substances and liquid splashes, ideal for light duty applications. The lab coat is made of the same laminated material as the Type 5/6 3M™ Protective Coverall 4535.
30GMS NON-WOVEN POLYPROPLENE
SUITABLE FOR HYGIENE RULES/ FOOD PROCESSING
CLEAN AREAS/DISPOSAL OPERATIONS
DESCRIPTION: Polypropylene Dust suit Coverall is a 30 GSM non woven material that's with a full zip front closure, elasticated wrist and ankle to secure fit and has a hood. Individually packed for hygiene purposes and suitable for Hygiene Rules, food Processing / Clean Areas and Disposal Operations
BP380A with 3 Colour Display
- Green display = normal result
- Yellow display = mid normal result
- Red display = hypertensive result
Affordable and reliable fully automatic arm blood pressure monitor
Ideal for for managing heart health in the home
Fully automatic blood and pulse monitor
Extra large 4 inch LCD screen
WHO Classification Indicator
Irregular Heartbeat Detector (IHB)
240 memoroies: suitable for 2 users
Cuff size: 32 - 42cm
Date and Time display
Automatically turn off
Ultrathin design- 5.5cm thickness
Innovative, portable, easy to use the nebulizer for home use, recommended nebulizing antibiotics and bronchodilator drugs.
Plastic body with high thermal insulation.
Supplied with adult and pediatric face mask, bulb, mouthpiece, air tubing, air filter.
Multilanguage user manual and box: GB, FR, IT, DE, ES, PT, GR, (PL, Arabic, box only).
Sani Hands antibacterial hand wipes are proven to be the most effective and hygienic alternative to soap and water.
They are Plastic Free and kill 99.99% of bacteria and germs in seconds, whilst keeping hands protected for up to 6 hours.
With 80% of communicable diseases transferred by touch, most bacteria on our hands is on the fingertips and under our nails.
Frend Hand Sanitiser Gel (500ml) is a clear gel with an alcohol odour used to ensure that hands are left free from bacteria. Effective against a wide range of mirco organisms.
Pump action top
It is quick-drying and leaves the hands supple and smooth.
The Termin8 Hand Sanitiser is a sanitising colourless gel that kills germs and fights bacteria. The product is supplied in a multi-purpose 500ml pump bottle and is an ideal aid to fight against germs and bacteria for your family, without the help of soap and water, instantly.
- Keep it handy in your handbag, squeeze out a little on your palms and rub gently to be germ free instantly - Kills 99.9% of all germs and bacteria and is effective against all known Flu viruses - including Coronavirus - Leaves hands feeling refreshed and naturally moisturisedDirections for Use: Rub a small amount onto dry hands and distribute evenly until completely dry
The Bloc FaceShield is a PPE protective face shield with elastic head strap and foam padding. The face shield protects the face and eyes from liquid droplets and splashes.
Can I wear the Bloc FaceShield over my glasses?
The product can be worn with additional face protection such as prescription or protective eyewear and face masks.
Are the face shields re-usable?
The Bloc FaceShield is for single use only. They are disposable and recyclable where facilities are provided.
Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor with Stroke Risk Detection is easy to use with clear, simple to read results. The AFIB technology detects Atrial Fibrillation during measurement to help reduce the risk of stroke.
You can switch between single measurement and the recommended automatic triple measurement with ease.
This monitor has a range of conical-shaped cuffs, which allows it to fit the arm correctly for accurate measurement.
The monitor has traffic light indicator showing results.
- Examination glove in strong quality. Is resilient, but is extra soft and adapts to the shape of the hand during use. There is good through -sensing ability. Can be used for short cleaning tasks, care tasks, tasks which are in contact with blood and other body fluids, food handling, handling of medications, antineoplastic and hormonal creams, used by latex allergy and for handling a variety of chemicals.